If you have an extra Chromebook or charger or hotspot at your home that you are not using, please return the items to Memorial. Drop off any weekday between 8:00 am and 3:00 pm.
Library Book Requests and Pickups!
If you would like to borrow books from our school library (not textbooks or books from your teacher), sign into Follett Destiny in ClassLink to make your requests.
Here's what you need to do:
- Make your requests in Follett Destiny Discover.
- Library staff will send you an email to confirm pick-up instructions.
- You will be instructed to pick up your books at the Welcome Center drive through between the hours of 9 am and 3 pm once your books are available.
- You may check out up to 7 books at a time. There will be a book return bin in the same location for books that you are finished with.
- Happy reading, Spartans!!
Asian Club meets every Wednesday at 4:00 to 5:00 p.m. Google class with code vgbekgu.
ATTENTION SENIORS AND SENIOR FAMILIES
Soon it will be time to order diplomas for the 2021 Senior Class. Please check Infinite Campus and verify that your name is spelled correctly. If your middle name is missing or your name is incorrect in ANY way, you must contact Rachel Braun in the Wisconsin Office at your earliest convenience. She can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 663-6101 (Monday-Friday 7:30-4:00). Please correct mistakes NOW! If it is wrong in IC, it will be wrong on your diploma. Stay tuned for more updates regarding graduation.
Get ready for outdoor winter fun with MSCR's High School Outdoor Adventure Club. Join other Madison high school students in small group outdoor activities. Learn how to ice skate, cross country ski, snowshoe, winter outdoor survival skills, or even moonlight hike. Each adventure trip is FREE. Registration started 1/11, limited spots fill quickly. Digital file & Online Registration HERE
Wed 1/27 - ice skating at Tenney Park
Tues 2/2 - winter survival workshop at Olin Park
Wed 2/10 - cross country skiing at Elver Park
Tues 2/16 - snowshoeing at Cherokee Marsh
Thurs 2/25 - moonlight hike at UW Arboretum