If you have an extra Chromebook or charger or hotspot at your home that you are not using, please return the items to Memorial. Drop off any weekday between 8:00 am and 3:00 pm.
Virtual Counselor and Advisor Information Session
Thursday, December 10 12:00–1:00 PM CST
Seniors! Ready to apply to UW-Madison? We have two deadlines.
- February 1st is the Regular Decision Deadline (materials and deadline information listed here)
- You can apply with the Common Application OR the UW-System Electronic Application, use the one that’s best for you!
- Share this link with the person who will write your letter of recommendation (the letter has to be sent by them)
Library Book Requests and Pickups!
If you would like to borrow books from our school library (not textbooks or books from your teacher), sign into Follett Destiny in ClassLink to make your requests.
Here's what you need to do:
- Make your requests in Follett Destiny Discover.
- Library staff will send you an email to confirm pick-up instructions.
- You will be instructed to pick up your books at the Welcome Center drive through between the hours of 9 am and 3 pm once your books are available.
- You may check out up to 7 books at a time. There will be a book return bin in the same location for books that you are finished with.
- Happy reading, Spartans!!
Asian Club meets every Wednesday at 4:00 to 5:00 p.m. Google class with code vgbekgu.
Boys track meeting on 12/14 at 2:30 the link will be in the track google classroom. if you need the link email coach Richardson @William Richardson
ATTENTION SENIORS AND SENIOR FAMILIES
Soon it will be time to order diplomas for the 2021 Senior Class. Please check Infinite Campus and verify that your name is spelled correctly. If your middle name is missing or your name is incorrect in ANY way, you must contact Rachel Braun in the Wisconsin Office at your earliest convenience. She can be reached by email at email@example.com or by phone at 663-6101 (Monday-Friday 7:30-4:00). Please correct mistakes NOW! If it is wrong in IC, it will be wrong on your diploma. Stay tuned for more updates regarding graduation as we get closer to the end of the semester. Hope you have a wonderful winter break!
Le Club de Conversation: This is an opportunity offered by French club to have conversations with your peers in French. We will be meeting on Tuesday from 12:00 - 12:15 on Zoom. Our next meeting is this upcoming Tuesday 12/8. All levels are welcome and you do not have to be in a French class to join. The only requirement is that you are (or want to be) a francophone! If you have questions you may contact Mlle Sparks (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Mme Zupan (email@example.com). Merci! Le Club de Conversation Zoom Link: https://zoom.us/j/95281281842
French Club Trivia Night: On Wednesday 12/9/20 at 5:00PM French club will be hosting a trivia night. All levels are welcome and you do not have to be in a French class to join. The only requirement is that you are a francophile! If you have questions you may contact Mlle Sparks (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Mme Zupan (email@example.com). Merci! Zoom Link: https://zoom.us/j/9528128184