Work permits are issued by a student’s Neighborhood secretary. Students will need to bring the following items:
- An ID issued by the state (birth certificate, baptismal certificate, driver’s license, state ID or previous child labor permit),
- A letter from the employer saying he/she have hired you and lists the nature of the business, your job duties, hours of work, and time of day you will work.
- A letter from parent/guardian giving student permission to accept the job (this may be a parent note or signature on the employer’s letter),
- A Social Security card, or verification of number with insurance or tax form and
- $10 in cash or check made out to Memorial High School.