Ms. Joanne Brown, the Multicultural Student Coordinator, has information about people, programs, and services of interest to minority students. The Multicultural Student Coordinator Office is physically located at the back of the LMC, with student access coming from the door opposite Room 500. Please call (608) 663-6168 to speak with Ms. Brown.
Mr. Ying Vang, Memorial's School Counselor for all students in the English Language Learners program is also a great source of information, support, and services for students and families in this program. Feel free to contact him at 663-6062.
- MMSD Bilingual Services: Madison school district links.
- The Black Collegian: Career site for students of color.
- Imdiversity: Information and resources for AHANA students.
- United Negro College Fund: Scholarship info and more.
- UW Hmong website: Variety of resources/information for Hmong Americans.
- Hmong Cultural Center
- Hmong ABC: Hmong arts, books & crafts.
- Dave's ESL Cafe: Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students/Teachers Around the World.
- Hispanic Scholarship Fund: Ideas from Hispanic Business Leaders of America
- Scholarship Information: Mexican American Legal Defense
- Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute
- ASPIRA Association of Colleges and Universities
- How to Get the Common Black College Application: For all 31 Historically Black Colleges.
- Government Benefits: The official benefits website of the U.S. government.