Yearbook Senior Photo Information
The deadline is NOVEMBER 1, 2019.
The photograph should be a vertical head and shoulder shot. The image should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org as a high resolution digital image (at least 2”X3” at 300 dpi, .tif or .jpg) or one traditional 2”X3” wallet size printed photo sent to the school, attention Olympian/TPF).
EMAIL IS PREFERRED. Make sure to send a high resolution digital image that is at least 2”X3” at 300 dpi, as a .tif or .jpg file is preferred. Please keep in mind the MMSD dress code when getting the pictures taken. The Olympian reserves the right to refuse publication of any image that does not meet yearbook requirements and MMSD dress code policies. If a photo is not supplied by November 1st, the student’s Lifetouch ID photo taken at registration will be used.
Please be aware that many senior photos are taken by students or family members. Many photos are taken with phones. Please do not spend large amounts of money for professional photos. Please contact Teri Parris Ford at email@example.com if you have questions or need any help with getting a senior photo done.
Make sure to purchase a yearbook at registration!!
If you are unable to purchase your yearbook during registration then students must purchase their yearbook with their neighborhood secretary by January 6, 2020 in order to have a yearbook ordered in advanced for them. There will be no guarantee of a yearbook available after distribution day in May 2020. Please make sure to pre-order your book!
Attention ALL JMMHS students!
Would you like to get your school activities documented in the yearbook this year? Would you like to make sure photos of you and your friends doing JMMHS activities are documented in the yearbook? Please email your summer fun or school related photos for print in the 2019 – 2020 Olympian to firstname.lastname@example.org. Photos from all clubs, athletics, dances and other spirit activities are needed.
Yearbook Senior Tribute Submissions
Do you want to give your senior a lasting tribute in the yearbook this year? Don’t forget to recognize your senior student in our Senior Tribute section of the Olympian! Space is limited so you can send in your ad as early as September to get your spot. The deadline is DECEMBER 20, 2019. A “tribute” will offer you an opportunity to recognize special seniors and/or send a lasting message to your JMMHS soon to be grad as they leave high school. Your message will be placed in the senior section of the yearbook. To reserve your space, please follow these guidelines:
- Select a tribute size:
- Eighth page: horizontal, (4 1/8” wide x 2 5/8”)=$35
- Quarter page: Vertical (4 1/8” wide x 5.5”) = $70
- Half Page: Horizontal (8.5” wide x 5.5”) = $140
- Full Page: Vertical (8.5” wide x 11 1/8”) = $275
- Create a photo collage or presentation using any digit editing program and submit your digital tribute the size chosen at 300 dpi (or higher), OR
- Create a rough sketch of the layout for your tribute and submit photos and text to our staff to design a simple layout for you. Label photos.
- All tributes will be printed in color. No price reduction will be granted for printing in black and white. Photos for all tributes must be submitted in a JPEG, PNG or TIFF format with a resolution of at least 300dpi. Printed photos should not be cut, glued or taped. Do not send irreplaceable prints.
- Submit your digital tributes to email@example.com with “Tribute” in the subject line.
- Make checks out to: JMM, do not mail cash.
- Mail payment and printed photos to Olympian Yearbook Tribute, attn: TPF, 201 S Gammon Rd., Madison, WI 53717.
Submit Your Photos ACCESS CODE: Spartans
Teri Parris Ford
Art Department/Yearbook Department
James Madison Memorial High School
201 South Gammon Road
Madison, WI 53717