Important Yearbook Information
Attention all students and staff of James Madison Memorial High School >> the Olympian is having a photo contest!! All photos must include at least one JMM student or staff member in the photo to qualify. Photos should be sent to email@example.com as high resolution PNG or JPG files (attached, not shared). The contest begins January 17 and ends January 30, 2021. Students/staff who enter give the Olympian permission to use their photos for the yearbook. Winners will be notified by February 5. No yearbook purchase is required to enter the contest.
- Wisconsin Winter can be any winter themed image, winter activity image or local image taken during winter months.
- Best pet animal pictures should be images of student or staff pets. The Olympian is not interested in pet images without students or staff in them - FYI.
- Keeping in touch images can be screenshots of Facetimes, Zooms, Google Meet, or any app used for students or staff to communicate or to “keep in touch.” Screenshots or filters are all welcome.
- Spartan Spirit images are anything that includes Spartan wear, green, school spirit, etc. Get creative!
- First prize for each category will receive a $10 gift card for a lunch spot near JMMHS (Mod Pizza, Panera, Qdoba, or Jimmy Johns).
- Winners will be announced in Spartan News and have their images featured in the 2021 Olympian.
2020-2021 Senior Yearbook Information
Senior Tips to underclassmen are still being collected and can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Throwback (kid pics) are also being collected. Please send student related snaps, tiktoks, and school related pics for the 2020-21 yearbook!
EMAIL: send photos to email@example.com.
YEARBOOK SNAP APP from Walsworth: you can use the Snap app on your phone or tablet (Search for “James Madison Memorial” and use the code: Spartans),
Submit Your Photos ACCESS CODE: Spartans
Teri Parris Ford
Art Department/Yearbook Department
James Madison Memorial High School
201 South Gammon Road
Madison, WI 53717